10/12/2008

Vinyl Toy Network: Winter Weekend



Vinyl Toy Network: Winter Weekend is a little under two months away. What do we know so far?! Well, I know that most vinyl/designer toy related shows are extremely fun to attend. Since this is a show dedicated to those kinds of toys, then not only is it gonna be fun but there's also gonna be a plethora of different items to choose from. There is a healthy list of toy companies already signed up including: MINDstyle, DKE Toys, kaching brands, and 3DRetro just to name a few... and as far as artists, you can expect to see: Frank Kozik, Jesse Hernandez, Marka27, CJ Mezger and many more... There's still plenty of time before the event so these lists aren't finalized. The only thing set in stone is the date, which is scheduled for 12.06.08 and 12.07.08. If I go this is gonna be my first time and hopefully I'll be able to pickup some exclusives as well as get the word out about alwaysSEEN.com. A trip down south for that weekend will definitely help me network with artists and toy companies that I normally don't have access to. So don't forget to mark your calenders and hopefully I'll see you there.

Address:
Pasadena Convention Center
300 East Green Street
Pasadena CA. 91101
Link to: MAP

Date:
12.06.08 and 12.07.08

www.vinyltoynetwork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment