5/18/2009

NEW PICS OF ARKIV INSTANT


ARKIV INSTANT by Arkiv
Coming soon to arkivinstant.com

Artist Arkiv of Arkiv Inc. recently revealed photos of a fully painted Arkiv Instant prototype and all I can say is "WOW"!!! I've been following this character design from the start and in my honest opinion, I believe that Arkiv Instant will be one of the top 5 designer toys to be released this year(a definite must have...). Adfunture is in charge of the production of Arkiv Instant and they're being extremely tight lipped about this whole project. For now, all that's available are high-res photos of what's to come... If you haven't already, then I suggest that you subscribe to the Arkiv Instant mailing list, so you don't miss an opportunity to purchase this amazing figure upon release. Arkiv Instant army anyone???



www.arkivinstant.com
www.adfunture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment