3/20/2009

DUNNY CUSTOM SERIES by NIKEJERK


DUNNY CUSTOM SERIES by Nikejerk

Artist/Graphic Designer and a very good friend of mine, Nikejerk is working on his latest project, which looks like it's going to be a custom series of 3" Dunnys. The only info available at this point is an ad that he posted on the kidrobot forums. Nikejerk is an awesome artist with great work ethic. Every time I talk to him he's working on something different(always... lol), and from what I've seen he's gotten better with every new custom he's produced. I'm really looking forward to this, and if I'm lucky enough he might send a few my way to list in The Art Gallery... Stay tuned. [more info]

UPDATED INFO:
  1. There will be 15 designs.
  2. They will be sold blind box.
  3. There will be 2 unseen variants.
  4. There will be 1 8" in addition to the 15 3" designs.
  5. Custom Packaging
  6. Artist card of authenticity.
Nikejerk's flickr

www.alwaysSEEN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment