7/02/2009

SDCC EXCLUSIVE: WOMBAT by DAVID CHOE


SDCC EXCLUSIVE: WOMBAT by David Choe
Complete details @ davechoe.blogspot.com


Info posted by David Choe:

I first met the guys at Giant Robot over a decade ago at SDCC and this year Giant Robot turns 15. We are gonna have limited skatedecks and a new version of my wood toy called, WOMBAT. I dont know how many or how much the decks are gonna be, but the toy is limited to an edition of 200 and will be around $40(USD). This might be your only chance to get this stuff, if it sells out. I'll be there to sign some shit, at the Giant Robot booth, but mostly I'll just be wandering around.

SAN DIEGO
Convention Center
111 W. Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101




www.davechoe.blogspot.com
www.giantrobot.com
www.comic-con.org

No comments:

Post a Comment