6/15/2009

MINDSTYLE: THE MAKING OF V.I.N.C.E.N.T.


MINDSTYLE: THE MAKING OF V.I.N.C.E.N.T.
Complete details at mindstyle.com


MINDstyle International has been busy at work putting the finishing touches on their latest release, V.I.N.C.E.N.T. for their Art Toy Collectibles(ATC) line. In 1979, V.I.N.C.E.N.T. made his big screen debut in Disney's "The Black Hole," a science fiction film about a group of space travelers who come across a long missing spaceship teetering on the edge of a black hole... Fast forward to 2009, to celebrate The Black Hole's 30th anniversary, Disney has decided to team up with MINDstyle to bring you a new limited edition art toy version of V.I.N.C.E.N.T. for collectors, which is scheduled to release during this years SDCC. For more info on V.I.N.C.E.N.T. and other MINDstyle ATC releases please visit www.mindstyle.com.



WORK IN PROGRESS DETAILS OF V.I.N.C.E.N.T. CAN BE SEEN ON MINDSTYLE'S BLOG NOW!!!


source: mindstyle.com

www.mindstyle.com

www.disney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment